Friday, September 30, 2011

I finally ran!

I finally got in a run today, but it wasn't what I was expecting. 2 miles on the treadmill before my knee started twinging (and not in a good way). 2. freaking. miles. Ugh.

Crossing my fingers and toes for the weather to clear up tomorrow so I can go outside for a run. I NEED some outdoors time that doesn't include spray paint or taking pictures of mushrooms (our backyard is a freaking mushroom city this year! dad and i are constantly pointing out new ones to each other). I don't want to kill myself because I'm expected to stand in front of people in heels and not wince a week from tonight (I REALLY AM excited about the wedding, trust me, I'm just not happy with my body right now), but I'm tired of taking it easy. I want to get back to running 3-4 times a week and enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment