Monday, June 4, 2012

Great Park Search Has Begun ...

... and I'm ALL over it! :D

I decided to check the Metroparks website late last night on a whim, hoping the clues for this week would be up already. They were. And then I spent 10-15 minutes reading through them and figuring out where the codeword easels were located. I know the parks (all but one) really well so it wasn't very hard. Now I just need to GO and get them!

So, today for #RWRunStreak #8, I split up my run and hit my "southern 3" ...

(Please forgive the grainy pictures. I was using my old Blackberry.)

I ran just under 1.5 miles between running from the parking lot TO this shelter house and then back to the car.

Since this location was at the beginning of the Ferns & Lakes Trail loop, I just finished it for 2.8 miles.

No miles here since this spot is less than a 2 minute walk from the parking lot.

So ... I made a dent in Week 1 of the Challenge, got my mileage for #RWRunStreak, and had fun. I'd call that a success. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment