Friday, November 4, 2011

Nothing Special and They're Baaaaaaack?!

Like the title says ... nothing special to report on. The past couple days have been the normal revolving door of working on my paper, trying to get chores done around the house for my parents, working out, and trying to stay sane. Today was day #2 in a row for "30-Day Shred". I think I'm going to just keep trying with the 5 pound handweights. Even if I just keep doing Level 1, I'm still working on increasing my fitness, which is what I want. I'm getting much better at not STOPPING, just modifying the activity even more so that I can keep going. I don't really want to move on to level 2 until I'm able to do the WHOLE workout the RIGHT way. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ... I guess. lol.

On the other hand ... F@^#ING SHIN SPLINTS! I've been running on the treadmill after my 30-Day Shred workouts and - surprise surprise - my interior right shin is aching. Grrrr. How the heck am I supposed to run on the treadmill during the winter when it's just hurting me?! I guess I'm just going to keep running outside as long as possible and get back to focusing on my calfs and shins again.

Any suggestions on dealing with the shin issue?

P.S. - T.G.I.F. ... Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment