Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy April 1st!

There were NO pranks played in our house today (unless you would like to count my body rebelling during my run). We learned a LONG time ago that prank wars in our household normally ended up with someone either hurt or in HUGE trouble.

I promise I'll be back to my normal chatty self soon. I've just felt really run down and burnt out this weekend (don't know if I should attribute it to being home alone with dad, boot camp classes, lack of sleep, or something else).

Since it IS April 1st, it's the beginning of Amanda @ RunToTheFinish 's April Challenge: 30 Days of Fun! You can check out all the details HERE. Unlike previous challenges, there really isn't any structure. Just do something every day that is FUN! There IS a calendar of sorts on the challenge page if you're clueless of ideas, but I just plan on doing or sharing something fun every day.


So, to start it off, I wanted to share one of my favorite YouTube Muppets videos of all time. If you don't recognize the song, it's "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen. I LOVE this song, but it's also special to me because we did a COMPLETELY a capella version of it in choir our jr/sr years. It was awesome and I have such amazing memories of working on it. It makes me smile just thinking of it ... plus the Muppets just plain rock. Enjoy! You may have to watch it several times to soak up all the awesomeness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment