Friday, August 19, 2011

Must. Run. Need. Stress. Relief.

I've been away from running for over a week. Between moving the kid brother, camp, and just trying to get my life together, running just took a back seat. But, boy did it feel great to get back on the treadmill today. I needed the stress relief.

Note to EVERYONE: planning a party/trip by committee is a ROYAL pain in the booty. Everytime I think we have stuff figured out, a specific person chimes in with "well what about this person?" or "what if we did this?" No. Two of us who are helping plan this have already put money into this trip. I hate to be the bad guy, but we aren't going to be able to accommodate EVERYONE. You just can't do it. We're getting too close to the date to have this LITTLE done. I have too much going on in my life to have this much uncertainty in my schedule and bank account. It's more important that we include that central group of people, and if the other people on "the list" are able to come, awesome, but PLANS NEED TO BE MADE NOW. This isn't something that can be tossed together the night before.

Ok, rant over. See why I needed my run? lol.

Now I'm heading out to the pool. I'll get in a few laps, but I really just want to lay out and unwind before the parentals get home from work. The house is MUCH quieter without the kid brother around, but weekends are still a bit crazy around here. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment