Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Some days I hate being a woman.

I ended up cranking out my workout Monday on the treadmill and then did some upper-body weights work.

I was supposed to run again today, but I don't think that's going to happen despite the absolutely glorious weather (I actually slept UNDER my blanket last night!). This is probably a bit TMI (forgive me, please), but it's "that time of the month" and my cramps are BRUTAL. They aren't as bad as they were before the dr put me on meds, but holy crap can they still ruin my day. Most days I can still function and get my workout in, but I'm only getting out of bed to eat and use the bathroom today. I'm currently sitting here waiting for this week's episode of True Blood to load so I can watch it.

Assuming I feel better (*crosses fingers*), I'll run tomorrow ... and probably Friday morning too. I may even take my running gear up to camp this weekend. We shall see.

Any tips on dealing with cramps during workouts? Especially running? I'm desperate for a solution here. I feel like I'll go nuts if I don't do SOMETHING and I've already got enough Midol in me to keep from going off on the crazy mood swings.

Thank goodness I have a laptop and can at least get some work done from home (right after TB, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment