Saturday, June 4, 2011

Last C25K Run!

I just finished my last Couch to 5K run on the treadmill! It's a 5 minute warm-up walk, 30 minute run, and a 5 minute cool-down walk. I ran 20 minutes at a 4.4mph and 10 minutes at 4.5mph. It felt great. My music was blasting, I felt hydrated and strong.

... and now I have to start waking up early so I can run outside before it gets ungodly hot. I'm on the road (or trails), rain or shine, until the 5k. I'm excited to get off the treadmill, but I'm going to miss the nice cool basement. lol

Oh, and I ordered my Garmin last night. I can't wait for it to get here. I ended up ordering myself a waist-pack too, the black version of the one pictured in my last post. With my gift cards and my free shipping, I still paid less FOR EVERYTHING than the price of the Garmin Forerunner 110 I had been looking at. I love Amazon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment