Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rest Day

I spent quite a bit of time last night contemplating a run today. I really did want to start running on the schedule I posted 2 days ago, but my body has other ideas. I couldn't sleep last night, so instead of just laying there in bed staring into the dark, I got up and got some cleaning done. The bad part is that this means I didn't get up early, either. By the time I woke up, it was already in the 90s and my legs were still unhappy with me. So, rest day for Jessie. I had planned on working from home today anyway so I'm not worried about someone on campus needing to talk to me.

Dad got the pool opened this weekend and has already shocked the crap out of the algae, half-drained the pool to get the nastiness out, and completely refilled it. I went out and checked when I got up, there is practically no chlorine in the water right now but the temperature of the water is still pretty cool and completely clear. Just how I like it. This sounds like a perfect opportunity to go haul a raft out of the attic, throw on my tanning swimsuit (remember, no funny tanlines!) and go crash in the pool for a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment